Special thanks to @JSaulou for the inspiration. I owe you one dude !
Reminders is a VS Code extension that allows you to create callbacks directly from the IDE.
- Install the extension here ;
- Add a new reminder (see Key Bindings section) ;
- Show all reminders (by clicking on the status bar item) ;
- Wait... If your reminder contains the pattern
8h15, it will be displayed in due time !
- Also you can clear all reminders, or close and re-open your IDE for wiping the list.
reminders.list: List of reminders
reminders.preserve: Optional parameter that keeps the list of reminders
reminders.shift: Optional parameter to display the reminder before it's due time
Shift + Alt + R: Add a new reminder
"THE BEER-WARE LICENSE" (Revision 42): <phk@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote this file. As long as you retain this notice you can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return Poul-Henning Kamp